April 1, 2009

I LOVE Pincushions

Pincushions are one of my favorites things. Just about anything can be made into a pincushion. I have them all over my sewing room.
I like to crochet, but I can only do simple things. I wish I had the time to learn to crochet better.
There's not enough time in the day to do all the things I want to.

I did make these 2 Cacti pincushions. They were easy. The pattern was in an issue of Crochet Today from last fall.

We have a large cactus collection - real cacti.
I'll post photos of some of them this summer.

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I've made cactus pincushions from fabric, but never saw a crocheted one - I may have to try that! Your baby rattles are darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice they look real in the pic. I'm gonna have to try them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    They were easy. I want to be able to crochet so bad. I see so many things I'd like to do.

    ReplyDelete