March 31, 2009

Baby Wrist Rattles - New Design

I'm happy to announce my newest machine embroidery design set - Baby Wrist Rattles.
I had the idea to do this set while working on my new Wrist Wallet design.

I've inserted music buttons into some of the rattles. The Sun design plays "You Are My Sunshine" and the Baby Girl rattle plays "Rock-A-Bye Baby".

The strap has soft fleece on the underside so it is next to baby's skin. Fun prints are on the top side of the strap. The "rattles" are made of fleece with cute animals or lettering.

Each part, the strap & rattle, are made in the hoop. There is some hand sewing with this set.
I think they all turned out adorable :)

















I created a couple of baby shower gift ideas while working on this set.



Baby Cakes" & "Baby Shakes"




Each one contains a combination of a few diapers, washcloths, onesie, socks and of course they are topped off with one of my BABY WRIST RATTLES :)









There's a layer a layer of 'cake', 'frosting', 'roses' and my Monkey Wrist Rattle.

The shake has 'whipped cream' topped off with an adorable Baby Girl Wrist Rattle.

2 comments:

  1. Those gift ideas are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Can't wait to make for my daughter who is expecting in September.

    ReplyDelete