March 29, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hi,

My name is Reen and I hope you enjoy my new blog.
I'm married and have 2 sons. David is married to Jen and they live in central IL. Alex is a junior at Purdue Universty - West Lafayette.

I create machine embroidery designs and have a web site where I sell them online, Embroidery Garden I've been doing this for almost 10 years now and love every minute of it.

I enjoy most all crafts, including sewing (especially home dec projects) and crochet. I recently got a Cricut Expression machine and will share projects I've made using it too in posts to come.

Gardening and plants are also an interest of mine. I'll share photos of my flower garden this summer. We've had a long, hard winter in IN this year.

My husband and I have a little chocolate & tan doxie. "Willie" is a sweetheart and spoiled rotten :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Reen

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Reen, your blog looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie. Looks like you've been blogging awhile :)

    ReplyDelete