December 6, 2012

Gift for Mom

At Christmas I try to make something special for my Mom.
Mom was always crafty - guess that's where I get it from :) - but now with her memory failing, she's not able to do things she used to.

I know she will ♥ these plates.

I've done her room in black and white with touches of pink.
When I saw these plates at the thrift store with the tiny pink flowers, I knew exactly what I wanted to make for her.
These will hang on either side of her bed.
There's a large floating frame monogram with scrolls I made her a few years ago that is directly above her bed.
It's going to look great!
 
The butterfiles were cut using my Cricut machine and the files are from myvinyldesigner.com
I'll try to post a photo of these hanging up in her room after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment