February 24, 2011

Monogram Coffee Sleeves


I ♥ coffee! I love the taste, the color, the smell. It's warm, satisfying & gives me just the boost I need some afternoons.

So I had to create these Monogram Coffee Sleeves. They're made completely 'in the hoop' on your embroidery machine ~ just sew on a button








The fun, trendy monograms are embedded into the coffee sleeve designs.
You can read more & purchase these machine embroidery design files on my site HERE

I came up with a couple of cute packaging ideas for gift giving your Monogram Coffee Sleeve. Perfect for teachers, co-workers, friends, birthdays . . .


Roll up a couple of soft, dark brown (coffee color) wash cloths and put inside a 20 oz clear cup. Roll up a pair of white fuzzy socks for the whipped cream and place on top of the washcloths. Pop a clear domed lid on, insert a coffee stirrer through the hole, tie on a Starbucks giftcard and slide a Monogram Coffee Sleeve onto the cup.







The other idea is to tightly roll a Starbucks gift card (punch a hole in it & tie a ribbon on) in a pair of soft, fuzzy socks concealing it. Wrap the Monogram Coffee Sleeve around it. It'll look like a cupcake :) Pull the ribbon and the giftcard comes up.


2 comments:

  1. I think this idea is superb.......Nice creativity....I like the detail about this projects...
    thanks for shring with us.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a case of hoop-size envy. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete