After a busy 2013, I've been cleaning my sewing room.
Going through cabinets, drawers, etc and purging.
I can actually see the floor now :)
I came across these blocks I made several years ago in a drawer. I used to save just about every scrap I had thinking . . . I can use that for something. I did use the scraps to make these blocks then got bored and stashed them away.
When I found them a few days ago, I immediately thought of the old chicken pincushions.
I have a couple that I use almost daily. They were made long ago and have seen better days.
I threaded up my sewing machine and whipped this one out in no time.