August 27, 2013

In the Hoop Leaves & Dollar Store Crafts

My new 'In the Hoop Fall Leaves' designs were created to be used with 
Texture Magic is a polyester fabric that when steam is applied, it shrinks causing dimension and texture in the fabric project it is being used in.
The leaf below is before steam is applied.
 Look at the dimension created after applying steam to the leaf stitched with Texture Magic.

There are 6 fall leaves in the set. They all stitch up quick!

 Use the finished leaves for a variety of projects.
Make brooches, wreaths, seasonal displays, etc.
I created these 2 projects with my Fall Leaves and things from Dollar Tree.
Each one was under or around $5.00 to make.
Here is what I started with from Dollar Tree. I didn't use everything I bought. I saved some things for other projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment